UK 'R' Reg Micra - How do I enter Radio Code

Hi,

I've just got a Nissan Micra, R Reg, with a coded radio. I have the code but don't know how to enter it ( and have no radio book !). How do I enter the security code ?!?!

Also, how do I set the dashboard clock right. I press the little arm thing near the speedo but that doesn't seem to do anything !

Reply to
Stuart Gregg