Valve adjustment ?

My parents have a 95 Nissan 200 SX and a 97 Nissan Quest . Both have about

70k miles on it. Anyways, can the valves be adjusted on these two vehicles? The valves are very noisy I hear alot of tapping in the valve cover. Does the valves need to be adjusted?
Reply to
Shawn

Do they change the oil?

Reply to
JimV

The '97 quest should have hydraulic lifters (no adjustment). How often do they change the oil?

Reply to
Rob Munach

Reply to
clevere1