various questions about Nissan Prairie

I am French, i bought a Nissan Prairie; that car may have different name in different countries:

(4

1: i am looking for a French webforum where i can talk about parts, and places to buy them.

2: i need peaces of advices for some details

***

I need to buy:

- the plastic spring protections (bellows ?) for cardan

and
: new parts- used parts for bulbs protections how to check which door may cause the "open door" warning light stay RED all the time. It could also be the back door, and, i have absolutely no clu how to open the inside of those doors. And i dont want to break them :) Last time I opened a door, I could not close it again, because som parts were glued inside, with a kind of glue i do not have. I have not seen any screws, and wonder it the are just clipped, and how.

I also have a problem with the speed indicator. I have ordinary needly/analog indicatos for car speed, and engine. Engine indicator and total km counter work fine, but the car speed indicator oscillates; when i drive at about 140, the needle jumps from 115 to 155 every 5 or 7s ... yesterday, at about 80kmh, the needle jumped at the max: 220 :) Some other times, at various speed from 80 to 120kmh, the needle just falls down to 0. If this is a frequent problem, where does it usually come from ? the indicator itself ? the sensor ?

- how to open the board, and access the back panel of indicator ?

- where is the sensor located, and how to access it ?

- how expensive if I can not fix them, and need to buy them ? where to find those parts ?

I also need to open the inside of driver door, because I have a minor problem with automatic lock-up: when i press the lock button, all doors lock expect the drivers on :/ I suspect broken wire to the motor, or broken motor.

Any english website specifically explaining how to fix this Nissan could also help me :)

Thanks.

Reply to
DEMAINE Benoit-Pierre

Et comment trouver des casses qui aient des Nissan en IdF ?

Reply to
DEMAINE Benoit-Pierre