warped rotors on a 2002 sentra

I just took my 2002 Sentra (that I purchased June of last year) into the dealership yesterday for my 18, 000KM scheduled maintenance, and was told that my rotors were slightly warped and they want to machine them. They guy also said that they weren't visibly warped but enough to create a pulse at highway speed. My question is this.... should I allow the machining of the rotors, which will thin them and make them more suseptible to warping in the future..... or ask for new rotors.... or just leave them and wait until my next scheduled maintenance and see how they are then?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Reply to
Cafine

Ask, they'll probably say no.

Who's paying for the work ? Is the vibration noticeable ? It never gets better, but sometimes it does not get worse for a very long time.

Bob

Reply to
'nuther Bob

Leave it alone until it becomes a problem.

Reply to
BigBru

Did you have a complaint about the brake pulsating or did they bring it to your attention? If you hadn't noticed, I'd wait until the next service interval.

Reply to
this is me...