what 2006 model [s] have oem 20 " wheels?

my friend has a set of new in the box, what he thinks are nissan 2006

300?? wheels. can anybody help me? i don't have a pix yet.. can't seem to get anywhere just looking on google. thanks.. -gary
Reply to
Colton Motor Express

Nissan part numbers look like xxxxx-yyyzz What's the part number? the zzz part will pin down what vehicle it was first used on.

Reply to
Chuck Tribolet

Infiniti FX35 have 20" wheels. The largest wheels on a Z are 19" and they are only on the rear of the Track Coupe and Grand Touring with 18" on the front. All other Zs have

18" all around.
Reply to
Willshak

Reply to