what is the correct air conditioning belt part # for 1993 pathfinder SE V6

Please help also if there is any intersting things to watch for as i install it please let me know. thanks

Reply to
steven

Yeah, be sure to listen to the a/c idler pulley (just put the tip of it on the lock down nut) with a long screwdriver while the engine is running and listen for a bearing howl. If there is one, now's the time to replace it.

As far as the belt number, you're local Nissan parts department will set you up with the proper one.

My '95 with R134A uses 02117-40023. I believe that's the only one of the 3 that hasn't been superceded with another number. It was the same back in 9-2000, and then when I replaced it again in 2-2004.

Wil

Reply to
Truck