What kind of mileage are you guys getting on Titan?

id like to know too... i get about 13.5 on my 2003 f250 5.4L

if it were a 150 i suppose it would be 15+ remember the f250 is a lot heavier

Kenny

Reply to
Mercury

Ya' gotta' remember that a F250 is a REAL truck, heavy duty, etc. :-P

Reply to
Jeremiah

Reply to
Raider MD

Funny how pickup truck owners calculate their MPG down to a decimal place. I guess they will drain your wallet for fuel

Reply to
Roger

its a simple caluculation really... gallons inserted / miles driven

using a calculator you can get decimal places :)

just messin with ya....

I gether the titans GVW is < 5000 lbs?

Reply to
Mercury

I get 16.5 commuting in Dallas. About 400 miles per week. About 400 miles per tank. 87 octane.

Reply to
Michael J.