What type of silicone or glue to reattach bumper moulding

What type of silicone or glue to reattach bumper moulding

Plastic bumper moulding on 240sx needs to be reattached. double sided tape did not work

Reply to
Kitz_murdered_our_gallery

Jon Smith

There is an adhesive for body trim. Look up a couple local body and paint shops in the phone book and ask them what they recommend. Personally I would try some Butyl Rubber. I caulked some cracks in cement outdoors with that stuff 25 years ago and it is still there. Yeh I know I said "caulked" but this stuff would make a great adhesive.

Reply to
Meat-->Plow

Ok thanks:) not sure if duct tape will hold it tight . might have to hold it or back it into a wall or something.

Reply to
Kitz_murdered_our_gallery