Where is Fuel Filter in 09 Versa Hatchback?

Threaded View

  I just bought an 09 Nissan Versa Hatchback.  The manual says the
fuel filter is "in the fuel tank and is a maintenance-free item", i.e.
never change it.

    I heard from a mechanic that it is located near the fuel pump, and
is accessible under the back seat, from inside the car.

  Anyone know if this is correct, and how does one remove the back
seat in the 09 Versa HB  ??

Thanks

Re: Where is Fuel Filter in 09 Versa Hatchback?

The manual is correct, it is part of the fuel pump and does not need
servicing.

Your "mechanic" does not have a clue as to what he's talking about.

Site Timeline