Where Online to Buy AC Compressor and Tail Light Assembly

I'm looking for online vendors that are good and have good to real good prices.

I need an AC compressor with clutch, and need to replace a broken tail light (plastic broken, light works).

I've tried Google with some success. I located autoparts-autoparts.com, and a strange company named automotix.com that seems to work only by voice mail. A lot of the online vendors don't sell AC compressors.

Any suggestions??

TIA,

Manjo 1995 Nissan Quest XE

Reply to
manjo

Cheers, Geoff Glave Vancouver, Canada

Reply to
gglave

Try the following:

All of these sites are good places to find Nissan parts... ID

manjo wrote:

Reply to
Idlafie

gglave and Idlafie,

Thank you both for the links. I checked out all four. I have bookmarked them all for current and future reference.

The link to eBay proved very useful. I have questions into a couple of auctions for more information. They are BUY NOW auctions and the pricing is right.

The search engine turned up MANY possible links.

I am now set for the short term on the compressor and tail light, and have great links for future searches.

Best regards,

Manjo 1995 Nissan Quest

Reply to
manjo