Which rear bulbs are correct for Corolla?

Is there a resource I can consult to find the proper bulbs to use in the rear fixtures of my 1994 Corolla? (Brake lights, backup, etc.)

Somewhere along the line someone may have put in an incorrect bulb, because not all the lights are responding properly.

Reply to
Al

Sorry--I posted the above to the wrong newsgroup!

Reply to
Al