Who, and How to Contact Someone at Nissan that can Get Things Done.

My 2002 Sentra SE-R has been a problem car from day one. I only have

20,000 miles on it. The dealer can't fix most all problems. Or they make me leave the car off all day, and do nothing to it. Sometimes they say "O we got real busy today, just bring it in tomorrow." Now my car can't hold a idle. It will stall wile in park, or when stopped in drive. I need to talk to someone at Nissan that can get things done. Like one of there top people. I bought a new car so I wouldn't be in the shop all the time. This car is the worst car I ever owned and I won't buy anything from Nissan again. This is what happens when they don't care about there customers. Thanks if you can help me with a Name and phone number at Nissan. Ed
Reply to
Ed

I don't have the number handy. But there is a Nissan national customer service center in Cincinnati. Many years ago I had a '94 PF, and I called down there when I had the dreaded exhaust manifold stud problem after the warranty had expired. They were very good to me, and sent me a check for 90% of the repair cost plus a coupon good for a $1,000 rebate on a new Nissan. I am sure a Google search can turn up the number for you.

Reply to
ppointer

You can start at the district manager level and then move up in the hierarchy, if not satisfied. Call the Nissan dealer and ask for the phone number of the District Manager. If they won't give it to you, that's another complaint against the dealer. Or, you can call here. Nissan North America Inc.

18501 S. Figueroa Street Gardena, CA 90248-4500 310-771-3111
Reply to
Bill Schnakenberg
1-800-NISSAN-1

Reply to