Who discounts Nissan the most?

Hi, Thinking of buying a new Nissan Titan truck from whatever dealer country-wide claims the best prices. Can anyone tell me who they think that is? Thanks

Reply to
jim

Ebay. Nissan dealers are selling on ebay already. Most dealers will not discount Titans due to low supply.

Reply to
Derwud

Reply to
Phil Philipp

Do you know how much it costs to ship a truck cross-country?

All dealers pay the same amount for each truck to Nissan, it doesn't matter.

Reply to
Rich

For a Mini Cooper 4X10 feet, $1,195 from Florida. Plan on driving it.

Reply to
iBuyMinis.Us

So, you don't normally get a discount?? Cant I get a Nissan for Invoice somewhere? anyone?

Reply to
jim