Why They Might Bring Back Crew Cab Long-Bed P/Ups

Let Honda, Cadillac etal do those trendy cutesy p/ups:

When they first appeared, I kind of liked 'em, but subsequently realized that I wouldn't expend for 'em when shove came to push.

I prefer a Frontier crew cab with a long bed , and I'm thinking so probably still does enough of the public.

So, Nissan, get a clue, do a survey, ask people at random or however it's done.

Short beds with crew & king cabs have generally (all brands) become sort of goofy-looking to me, and I betcha to others too.

Report: Overall company sales are down twenty-one percent.

Robert Cohen