Windshield Wiper Problem

Hello, I'm having a windshield wiper problem. I have a 1986 Nissan truck 720 Z24 king cab. My windshield wipers move when I try moving them with my hand. I can hear the windshield wiper motor running and the fuse is ok. I can't see a bar or anything that might connect the two blades together. Any help you be appreciated. Thank you, Joe

Reply to
Joe