Would like to install a trailer hitch on Murano

My friend has a 2003 Nissan Murano... She would like to install a hitch so that she can tow her atv trailer... I think one day she and i will get together and get it somewhere and install it.... or have it installed...

Does anybody know somebody to get them from cheap? I also wanted to know if the hitch would effect the truck in any way (she is leasing)

Thanks, Ken

Reply to
Mercury

I would get the Nissan hitch. It will cost a few dollars more, but it won't rust, unlike the hitches from U-Haul and DrawTite.

Reply to
ppointer

Just do a web search for 'murano trailer hitch'. Both 2" receiver, or smaller receiver hitch are available that typically use existing chassis holes. Either way, the Murano is rated for 3500 lbs max trailer wt. There are lighting kits with tee connectors to insert in existing taillight connectors.

Reply to
David Efflandt