WTB: 1980 to 1985 NISSAN P/U Truck Parts

Looking to buy Fenders, Apron and Bucket Seats for my Truck.

Must be between 1980 and 1985 to fit.

I have a 1985 Nissan King Cab 4X4 Require tail lights as well!

I do not want to buy an entire truck. (unless it's cheap) Must be willing to part it out.

Will pay cash and pick up. Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan or 5 hrs away if need be.

jersey99AT shaw.ca (remove obvious)

Norbert

Reply to
Stone