Xterra Firma site dedicated to the Nissan Xterra Community

Xterra Firma is the premiere Internet destination for all things related to the Nissan Xterra SUV. This site is for the community and by the community - sharing and kind-hearted discussion are very much encouraged. Whether you off-road, compete in audio, crawl the malls or you just love your Xterra... Browse the menu to see what we offer here.

Come on in and kick the tires... Registration is free and painless, giving you access to features on the site such as the Downloads and Gallery areas as well as posting on the discussion Forums.

This site is free for everyone to enjoy... :)

Xterra Firma

Sitting Duck

on a lonely dark night

One can only assume you personally owned one and had lots of problems with it?

I'm on my second one now (my daughter totalled the first one). After a combined total of 2 years and 45k miles, I've not had one problem, and both of mine were bought used.

I'd certainly rather have an Xterra than most any other 4x4 vehicle currently being sold on the market. The last Jeep Grand Cherokee I had the misfortune to drive for a while was a big money pit.

Reply to
Malcolm

Its offroad worthiness is akin to a drunken Roseanne on roller skates. Combined

45k miles? That's chicken feed mileage. What happened to the first one?
Reply to
King George is a deserter & a druggie

Malcom, Ignore these die-hard jeepers, they love working on the jeeps everyday. And to them, unless you are out rock crawling some trail, then you are not worthy to post here. Just ignore the idiots, eventually they will shut up and go away.

Marc

Reply to
Marc

Not likely, idjit. Not a jeeper here but even a stock Wrangler would eat an xtraterrible for lunch. You pseudo wanna be four wheelers stay on the pavement and your toy rigs might make 50M miles without rolling over and dying.

: > One can only assume you personally owned one and had lots of problems with : > it? : >

: > I'm on my second one now (my daughter totalled the first one). After a : > combined total of 2 years and 45k miles, I've not had one problem, and : both : > of mine were bought used. : >

: > I'd certainly rather have an Xterra than most any other 4x4 vehicle : > currently being sold on the market. The last Jeep Grand Cherokee I had the : > misfortune to drive for a while was a big money pit. : >

: > -- : > Malcolm : >

: >

: :

Reply to
King George is a deserter & a druggie

Worthy advice, considering the response to your post from others.

Reply to
Malcolm

I'll let you re-read my original post.

Reply to