XTerra Question

I have been lurking in this NG for some time, and am amazed of the few questions or problems with the XTerra.Matter of fact, it's rarely ever mentioned. Is it that good, or is there another NG that the XTerra owners share their problems in? Thinking of buying one when the 2008 models (US) are released. Thanks.

Reply to
QX

I have 133 messages in this group with Xterra in the subject line going back to August 2005. Messages deal with problems with transmission, CD changer, clutch, radio, and various other items. I'm just reading subject lines here, not the bodies.

There is an Xterra forum at Xterra Firma

Willshak

Just curious. How do you search for xterra messages in a newsgroup using outlook express? Or any other way.

Much regards

Reply to
J.Lef

I don't use OE, but there should be a 'search messages' feature. Just put xterra in the subject line search box.

Reply to
Willshak