XTerra Questions 2006/2007

Considering the "Off Road" 2007 XTerra

1.Is this package worth the added price, or is it better to purchase a different model, and add aftermarket parts?

  1. What is the Xterra country of origin?

  2. Does it share a frame and/or powertrain with any other models

  1. Can anyone provide real life (not EPA estimated) gas mileage figures for comparison?

Thanks in advance

Reply to
QX

If you want a locking rear diff its worth it.

USA, designed in CA, built in Smyrna, TN

Its on a modified frame from another model, but I forget which.

I get anywhere from 15.5 to 18.7 since I've had mine.

Reply to
Anthony S