05 Nissan Altima - Leaking water

Everytime I use my heater while I drive, a puddle of water accumilates under the car after the car is stopped and turned off. I called the Nissan service representative and he said that it was normal condensation. However, it's a good sized puddle, so I'm wondering if any other 05 Altima owners experience this or is it just my car that's doing this?

Reply to
jedweb

If its water then it isn't leaking from any operating system.

Reply to
Bob H

accumilates

Reply to
the mad hungarian

Thank you for the information about the AC situation. I'll try to talk to my dealer and see if they can do anything.

Reply to
jedweb

Reply to
rppb

experiencing

depress

illuminate.

happening.

works,

improperly

condensation.

Reply to
the mad hungarian

I want to believe that this applies only to some of the 2005 Altimas even though as I mentioned above I tested another new 2005 with the service mgr with the same results. I also received a call from Nissan North Am a couple of days ago and explained the situation again. They said that they would follow up on it for me with the dealer. We'll see...

Reply to
the mad hungarian