1993 altima rear brakes

I am replacing the brake pads on all four wheels. The front was easy, however I cannot get the piston to recess into the housing. I tried prying it and using a C clamp to force it back. The front pistons recessed easily and brake fluid collected in the resevour. Is there some trick to get the rear brake pistons to recess?

Reply to
JSH

JSH,

YOu need to go to the parts store and get a tool that screws the back pist> I am replacing the brake pads on all four wheels. The front was easy,

Reply to
john smith