1993 nissan altima meter fuse keeps blowing

two days ago i was driving my altima and then all my gages just died. got home and checked the fuses and the meter fuse is blowen. changed the fuse and it works then blowes again.this is the only fuse that is blowning. does anyone have a ideal on why this is happening.please if you can give me a clue. thanks thehawk93

Reply to
thehawk93

<djmcreynolds1

turns out that my nuetral safety switch harness has been ripped up by my cv axle and this is the problem . now i have to get a new harness and wire it into my system again. the problem is finding the harness now. altima's don't go to the junk yards much out here in utah. when they do they are striped in days.

thehawk93

Reply to
thehawk93

Reply to