1995 nissan altima 2.4

hello i have a 1995 nissian altima the check engine light is on the car still runs good but when i am driving it dies on me when i go to start my car back up it will not start but if i let it sit for about 10 min it will start back up and run i had the check engine light check at autozone they said that it was the camshaft position senser in the distributor but when they checked to get me this part on there computer it said that the part was not requried i replaced the distributor about 2 years ago. can you please help me on this problem.

Reply to
littlebones