1997 Altima SQUEAK

I have a 1997 Nissan Altima that I love. Unfortunately, I will get a high pitched squeak/squeal on the driver side front when the car exceeds 20mph. Sometimes turning the wheel stops the noise, and sometimes (rarely) there is NO noise. But once it starts, it's generally pretty loud until I decelerate to about 10 mph at which point it ceases. I thought it was a bearing problem, but it's not necessarily a constant. I'm not sure what might be causing it. Any help on this subject would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Brian

Reply to
bjgrig