1999 Altima Wiring Harness

AC not working. Found the remnants of mouse infestation in my 99 Altima

after the AC stopped working. No other electrical or mechanical problems before or after the AC problem onset. I suspected that mice chewed through wiring insulation somewhere. Visually inspected the easily accesible wiring with no problem found.

Can anyone tell me the location, and how to access the wiring harness(S) containing AC related wires so that I can inspect them for breaks?

Thanks, Rick

Reply to
Rickster