2002 Altima 2.5 Exhaust

Hi,

There is a short, maybe 5-6" long, flexible coupling between a pipe off the engine and the muffler on my '02 that's damaged and rattling. One of the end flanges that would secure/protect the braid is completely broke free and flooping around on the inlet to the coupling and the outlet side is almost the same. Anyone see this before? Could this be easily replaced or repaired?

Thanks, Mike

Reply to
Mike

I noticed the same thing on mine this past week while I was doing maintenance. I have nothing to add to the discussion except to say that you are not alone and that I too am curious about the answer.

Thanks.

Reply to
james.fiore