2003 Nissan Altima

I just bought my daughter a 2003 Nissan Altima and we cannot get the fog lights to cut off. The fog lights come on when you cut on the headlights, even in the 'Auto' mode. Is this normal? If not, how do you cut them off? Thanks, AWM

Reply to
AWM

lights to cut off. The fog lights come on when you cut on the headlights, even in the 'Auto' mode. Is this normal? If not, how do you cut them off?

The foglight switch is located on the same stalk as the headlight switch. Its just a little inside of the outer ring which controls the headlights. Its marked on/off. Turn it to off.

The foglights on my Altima are completely useless in any weather. They illuminate the ground about 3 feet in front of the bumper only. Not good unless you;re going less than 5mph. All they do is annoy other drivers by increasing the the glare on the road.

Reply to
Roy Shroyer