2005 Altima Brakes

I have a 2005 ALTIMA bought it new & now has 27000 miles on it..my problem is when I am going down a steep hill or need to brake suddenly the steering wheel shakes when I apply the brakes..any idea what could be the problem..Thanks

Reply to
john246

Vic A.

Is it the ABS kicking in?

If it only happens under hard braking it could be that the rotors are starting to warp. If that is the case you have to replace them and the pads.

-- Message posted using

information at

bucksatan