2005 Altima Seats

I just got my 2005 Altima SE & noticed after I got home from the dealer that the back of the fronts seats (cloth) have a slight gap right above the storage pouches..can anyone tell me why the back of the seats have this gap (on both seats),,it almost looks like you could pull the back down..if anyone has an answer please let me know before I call the dealer..Thanks..John

Reply to
john246

Screw waiting for an answer. I'd call the dealer. That's what they're there for and the sooner you report any possible defect the better for you. For what it's worth, I have a 2004 Altima with no such gap.

John

Reply to
The Lindbergh Baby