2005 Altima Tire Pressure?

Hi, 2005 2.5s Altima. The center conole arm rest has been replaced. I understand this is where the tire pressure info was located. It's gone now. Stock tires, stock suspension. What tire pressure should I be running? Please post to group. Thanks, Jim

Reply to
jimar10

on 8/24/2007 12:39 PM snipped-for-privacy@cs.com said the following:

Look on the lock plate panel on the driver's door. Look in the glove box. Look on the tire itself for a maximum PSI warning. Reduce by 10 psi for an average pressure.

Reply to
willshak

Altima. The center conole arm rest has been replaced. I

Hi Bill, Yeah, already looked where you mentioned, no stickie. So far max on tire -10 is best guess. Thanks, Jim

Reply to
jimar10

Altima. The center conole arm rest has been replaced. I

Another possible location is under the gas door. Otherwise RTFM. And if you don't have one, order one from the dealer. DS

Reply to
DS

Altima. The center conole arm rest has been replaced. I

Looked there too, nada. The manual (big help) sez it's on the pillar driver side between front and rear door.

Reply to
jimar10

35PSI
Reply to
Chuck.K

Chuck, is that 35psi front and rear?

Reply to
jimar10

yes

Reply to
Chuck.K

Just out of curiosity Chuck, how did you come by that number? Thanks, Jim

Reply to
jimar10

" snipped-for-privacy@cs.com" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@z24g2000prh.googlegroups.com:

You know if you would have just called a Nissan Dealer's service department.......you would have known by now.

Reply to
Dave Cox

Looked in the owners manual of a 2006 3.5SE

Reply to
Chuck.K

According to the 2005 Altima factory manual

Front tire Rear tire

215/60R16 220 (2.2, 32) 220 (2.2, 32)

215/55R17 230 (2.3, 33) 230 (2.3, 33)

T135/70R16 420 (4.2, 60)

T135/90D16 420 (4.2, 60)

innews: snipped-for-privacy@z24g2000prh.googlegroups.com:

Of course I know that. But that wouldn't have been half the fun of asking on Usenet.

Reply to
jimar10

" snipped-for-privacy@cs.com" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@i38g2000prf.googlegroups.com:

LOL......Ok I can't argue with that logic hahaha to damn funny

Reply to
Dave Cox