2K altima

I have a 2000 altima se and the check engine light has been frequently coming on when my fuel get below 1/4 of a tank, but once I fill up with fuel it goes out when the gauge gets to about 3/4 of a tank or about a day after the fill up.

The odo reading is around 125k, but have not had any problems but replacing the original batter.... great car I must say...

Any suggestions...

Thanks, Dan

Reply to
Giga News