94 Altima electric problems

I recently cleaned up my altima and after doing so the following things no longer work. Auto seatbelt retractor, clock, and antenae, also the airbag light stays on all the time now. I have checked the fuses and all appear to be fine. The seat belt will retract if I have the ignition on and open the door.

Anyone have a similar experience or can think of what I might check?

I should also mention that I did check out the wiring under the seat and it doesn't appear that any connections came loose. Also the car is a manual transmission, GE model with 157K miles.

Thanks,

jOE.

Reply to
jOE_e

push the red button in the trunk near the left rear wheel well

Reply to
NissTech