94 Altima Malfunction Indicator Lamp comes on when driving on the road

Hi Guys, I have a 94 Altima GLX, yesterday when we were driving on the road, the Malfunction Indicator Lamp(MIL) cames on, and later I unplug the battary for couple minutes, it doesn't work. Oh, I checked oil filter cap, oil and colent level, and the air filter looks good, and the engine's sounds normal, does anybody had experienced same problem or have any idea?

Reply to
ericxp