94 nissan worth fixing/ or part out?

I have a 94 altima. My younger bro... decided one night to stick it between the telephone pole & cable instead of turning at the curve. It has 84,000 miles, completely loaded with all the bells and whistles. The car is paid off.. but only had PLPD on it. I was told that frame is tweeked, and bracing arm/ bracket is busted Mechanically the car is solid. Is it worth it to go ahead and fix the frame? Or should I just sell it for parts... I can't bring myself to give it to the local junkyard.

Reply to
urabus