95 altima concerns

I am about to purchase a 95 altima GXE 5spd, 116,000 miles. Is there anything I should be concerened about. Am I buying a headache or am I ok with this used car.

Reply to
coreyo

I love my 95 gxe! It has 197,000 miles and going strong. I have replaced little things here and there such as the alternator, starter, fuel pump. The big stuff have been good. Still have the original clutch, A/C stuff, and it doesn't burn any oil and no leaks (I have used synthetic oil since

80K).

I give it two thumbs up!

Reply to
deezballas