95 Altima stalls in drive

Hoping someone can help, my Altima has developed a problem, in neutral or park it runs and revs just fine, but when you put it in drive and hit the gas it chugs and hesitates and then eventually stalls out. There is no check engine light, only code is for a knock sensor. Sometimes it will run fine for a while.

Reply to
Sallykate

I have the same problem did you figure it out, if anyone knows what it could be.

Reply to
speedo