96 Altima AC sunload sensor

I have a 96 Altima with automatic climate control. When I run diags I am getting an error 25 which indicates a fault/short/open in the Sunload sensor. Does anyone know where this sensor is located? Also does anyone know if these diags are accurate or show symptoms of other problems. My plan was to replace the sensor.

Thanks

Reply to
r24481

yea on the right side defroster outlet u will see a round circle that is the sun load sensor as well as the sensor for the auto lights if so equipped.

Reply to
AdroAltima