97 altima question

one of my friends has a 97 altima. the air bag light flashes, and the horn only works 1 out of 4 times. do these cars have a clockspring assembly behind the steering wheel like the fords do??

Reply to
Tom

"Tom" wrote in news:bdVHh.3$ snipped-for-privacy@newsfe12.lga:

I'm not sure. I was going to look it up for you but I can't find my Haynes. In any case, it sounds like you do have a grounding problem in the stearing wheel or the stearing collumn.

Reply to
Gordon