97' Nissan Altima GXE Killing and Starting Problems

Here's the deal, I have a problem a 97' Nissan Altima GXE. I drove it for 32 miles a few days ago and about the 33 miles it started to lose power and killed. So I try to start it again it would crank but would not start, I try this fro a few times without no luck. So I let it seat for about 15 minuets and tried it again, to my surprise it started like nothing evered happen. I got back on the road and it was running fine, only for 2 1/2 miles it killed on me again.

I called to have it towed to my house. This is what I did afterward. I purchase a fuel filter, distributor cap, rotor, plugs installed them and man it started up. I let it run for awhile ten minuets later in killed, tried to crank it again and again it wouldn't. Three hours later it started again only to last another ten minuets.

Next day I purchase a Fuel Pump and Screen installed it with no problems, it had the same reaction as I stated above. Since I really never checked for a spark when It wasn't starting, I had my Dad crank it up I had a paper clip in one spark plug wire while he crank it up and put the end of the paper clip near a ground on the body and all I got was a little yellow spark not strong at all coming from the end off the clip.

Shouldn't I have a nice blue spark?

Could I have a Bad Coil?

Need help please!

Thanks All!