98 Altima 1205 Code

I've got a 1998 Altima thats been having a hard shifting problem for some time now. I got the trouble code from the ECM and it was

1205(P0745), Line Pressure Solenoid Valve. So i ordered an new solenoid pack and installed it with out any issues but the error was still there and so was the hard shifting. So back to the net for some more searching. I found a lot of people talking about the dropping resistor so i decided to look in to that. I've checked it out and appears to be fine because I'm getting a proper ohm reading on it. I've read alot about the Transmission Control Unit having an issue but not sure how to check it out with out just getting a new one. I dont want to spend any more money on this damn problem until i know what it is.

Also, when I turn the ignition switch on the O/D light comes on for a few seconds and then flashes 16 times. I think its because there is an error but i dont know how to read the codes from it. I found some instructions for how to but it didne mention for what years and it doesnt work for me.

So any help on the TCU trouble codes and just fixing the problem would be greatly helpful.

Reply to
jkworth