98 Altima wind noise

My 98 Altima has a very strange wind noise. It sounds like window is not closed tight enough and hearable from 45 to 65 mph. Strangely, it disappeared at higher speed after 70 or 75 mph. That rules out the possibility of gap or leak on window. What other problem may lead to this noise besides window or door?

It is very noticeable on driver side but also on passenger side happening symmetrically like the car is going to fall apart. Maybe I exaggerated a little, it makes me feel the Altima is going to fall apart. Another possible leak/gap is the moon roof. Since it is fixed, I really have no way of telling if there is any hole. I tried to bang and tap the roof, it sounds pretty tight.

Any idea?

Thanks

Reply to
harry