99 Altima right rear caliper seized

Here's the issue. Any suggestions would be helpful. I have just replaced the right rear pads and caliper on my 99 Altima and after driving a mile the wheel started to smoke. The caliper is seized, so I returned the caliper, thinking I may have just got a defective one, but after getting another new one, the caliper locked up again. I bled the brakes numerous times. The ABS light also came on. From what I have heard, it shouldn't be the master cylinder because that would effect all brakes. I'm not sure if it may be the booster or the porportioning valve?, or something in the ABS box?

Reply to
Becky

Dude I doubt you will get any response from this newsgroup. This group is really not useful however I monitor and post sometimes hoping to get help from this newsgroup like I do for my ford explorer on the explorer newsgroup.

What I have found is

. This is a message board for Nissan owners that is awesome. Nissan techs answer your questions. Check out the board under the Altima category and search the messages. I think you have to register (FREE) in order to post but will cost you no money.

Good luck !!!!!!

Sam in Raleigh.

Reply to
Sam