a very strange problem with starting

I have a very strange problem with starting my car (I have Nissan Altima GXE 1996, A/T): The engine cranks, but will not start when the car is still warm after some driving. The typical pattern is the following: 1) When the car is cold?it starts NO PROBLEM; 2) I drive for 15-20 min?the engine reaches its operating temperature; 3) I stop, turn off the car and wait for 20-30 min and the car won?t start (the engine turns over). If I wait long enough (engine is clod) or don?t wait at all?it will start. I have changed spark plugs, put a new wire set, distributor cup and a rotor ? doesn?t help. If you ever seen something like that?please let me know--I would really appreciate it!

Reply to
roger777

Did you ever find your problem my care is doing the same thing.

Reply to
pigeon