AC Question

Hi,

I have a 2000 Nissan Altima GXE. Lately when the car is outdoors in the South Florida heat, it takes the AC at least 20 minutes for it to start getting cold, but when I start the AC first thing in the morning, all is fine. Does anyone know why this is happening?

John...

Reply to
Adelphia

John:

20 minutes sounds like a lot to me, I am in the south broward county area, and what I do when i get in the car, is to open the windows to let the overheated air to be evacuated first, and then let the A/C do its job.

Make sure that recirculation is chosen, because dealing with the humidity will take its toll on the a/c performance.

If you are in the area, and want to have your system checked, I can help u out.

Adelphia wrote:

Reply to
AS

Thats normal it will have the condensor checked common thing to go on it. $250 part

Reply to
Dr. Sysop

P.S. Adelphia is history july 31st you be on Comcast.

Reply to
Dr. Sysop