Alarm box location, light will not stop blinking

I have a 1994 Altima GLE and the factory alarm/security light on the center dash panel blinks all the time, even when the car is running or not. It will not reset and I belive the alarm is in the Arming mode, but not in the On mode. My battery is new, new alternator and my battery contines to go dead. Had the alternator checked while engine was running and it is pulling over 13.7 volts

A friend said his 300Zx factory alarm went bad and he unplugged it, but first he pulled the fuse to solve the problem till he could unplug the alarm. So does anyone know where the factory alarm is located and the fuse for the alarm ?

I pulled all 3 Relays and the light continues to blink. Can't find the fuse so I'm thinking the alarm fuse might be tied in with another accessory. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks

-- Nissan4ME

View this thread:

Send from

Nissan4ME