Altima coupe '08

Hi everyone, I'm considering Altima coupe 08 to replace my maxima 02. what do people think about reliability of Altimas? my maxima did not give me too much of troubles but i'm not too happy about it either. I just took Altima coupe for test drive it runs very good. D.

Reply to
Djavdet

I have had 5 Altimas since '95 and have never questioned reliability. SV

"Djavdet" wrote:

Reply to
Steve Vogel

practically the same engine but with the new cvt tranny, a few extra horses, and a good amount of wait taken off fom your current car. seems like fun!!! if you want another 4 door car ALTIMA SE-R

Reply to
mrfixit