Any years to avoid, current generation Altima purchase?

I've recommended a lightly used Altima purchase to a family member. Looks like they're going to do it. Probably a 2.5S.

Are there any years from the current generation to avoid? I have noted references that make 2002's suspect: bad wiring to the left headlight, and heater problems in winter at idle, blowing cold air.

Probably the sweet spot for them is a 2 to 4 year old. Comments?

Reply to
jma.....net