Attn: Nissan Tech

I have a 2000 Altima and keep losing anti-freeze,but cannot find where it is leaking at. I replaced the 90 degree hose that connects to a pipe that goes down to the front of the motor above the a/c compressor because of a slight leak . The hose did not solve the whole problem. What does the metal pipe connect to above a/c compressor?

Reply to
Kevin Smith