Audio Input

I have a 2003 Altima 6 cylinder. I got a GPS unit for Christmas that needs to hookup to an auxiliary input to the sound system. Does anyone know if their is an aux input and how would I get to it. Thanks very much.

Reply to
Jack Allen

Hey! How did you get a Christmas gift already?

I just went through this issue with my 2002 Altima. If you have the stock non-Bose headunit, there is a very cool cable made that will input to an aux in that's designed for an optional CD changer. Works great and installation was easy. Highly recommended.

Here's a link to find out more.

Wallace